The Hotel industry in Goa has come of age and is studded with almost every category of hotels that a range of travelers to Goa may want to find. So from the small rooms to the spacious suites, everything in 5 star accommodation is available in sun kissed Goa for you to enjoy. All you have to do is book your hotel in advance and then just enjoy your holiday in Goa.
Goa’s 5 star hotels can easily be sub classified depending on the various levels of class that they provide to their valued clients. Based on various factors which add value to the experience of a holiday, I have sub categorized these hotels so that holidaymakers visiting Goa are able to make a learned choice and can understand the difference between various 5 star resorts and hotels in Goa. The categorization is necessitated to narrow down on the different classes of luxury which may also depend on various budgets and various requirements of category. I have classified these broadly in three different categories into the
(A)Super 5 star deluxe resorts and hotels in Goa,
(B) The premium five star deluxe resorts in Goa and
(C) The classic 5 star resorts and hotels in Goa.
In this post I am dwelling mainly on the first category which is the super 5 star deluxe resorts and hotels in Goa and shall dwell on the other two categorize in subsequent posts.
Among the Super 5 star deluxe resorts and hotels in Goa are Goa’s top of the class category of hotels as below
(1) The Intercontinental Lalit resort Goa hotel at Goa’s southern tip of Canacona in South Goa is a large hotel property spread on the luxury of over 85 acres of lush greens and lies in a vantage location where the river meets the sea. It has a beachfront which extends upto a thousand meters( 1 kilometer) and lies in the lap of the Arabian sea. It is designed on the baroque Portuguese styled architecture and is set between huge landscaped gardens which also hosts an international standard Double ‘T’ 9 Hole Golf Course which overlooks the roars of the sea.
The Goa Intercontinental hotel has the choicest amenities and features that you can imagine and need not be listed here. It is divided into 14 “casas”( “casa” means house in Portuguese) which withholds 255 spaciously built and centrally air conditioned rooms with a foyer area, exclusive shower cubicle and attached balcony overlooking the lush landscaped gardens and the Arabian sea. To book the Intercontinental Lalit resort Goa click here.
(2) The Leela , Goa is among our second Super 5 star deluxe resorts and hotels in Goa and the hotel renders a nostalgic memory in the hotel industry of Goa being one of the foremost to have occupied the beach front in the south of Goa. It is sprawled on 75 acres of a leisurely calm beach expanse and boasts of a par 3 golf course for the tee-happy tourists.
It basks in the wide luxury of the Mobor beach and also lines up against the busy fishing village along the river sal on the south offering an insight into how the local village life of Goa still thrives beautifully.
The Leela Goa is equipped with a wide choice of over 185 rooms, suites and villas besides a host of dining options ranging from the Yali lounge bar in the lobby, the Aqua Lounge cum disco, the Riverside Italian specialty restaurant, The Susegado – named after Goan leisure, a seasonal restaurant, the Café, serving Continental, Indian and Asian Cuisine and Jamavar an Indian specialty restaurant
There are plenty of activities defining all the pleasure that you would desire at the Leela Goa. It is also equipped with a state of the art business center which makes it a perfect place for a conference getaway. To book your holidays at the Leela Goa, click here.
(3) The Goa Taj Exotica hotel is our third among the list of super 5 star deluxe resorts and hotels in Goa and is also located in South Goa on the picturesque beach of Benaulim close to the famous Colva beach. It is located at a distance of around 27 kms from Goa’s only airport at Dabolim and around 8 kms from the Margao railway station.
This resort abounds in tranquility and is tropically inspired in its outlook. Its architecture has a grand disposition and its sun drenched atrium is a great sight. With wide corridors shaded with beautiful trees and flower lined patios the Taj simply reinforces the demands of luxury with this spacious hotel property in Goa.
Dining at the Taj has got a Goan nostalgia attached to it with its restaurants bearing typical Portuguese names with the “Miguel Arcanjo” serving Mediterranean, the “Mestre Pascoal” serving authentic Goan cuisine, Li Bai specializing in serving exotic oriental cuisine, The Adega Camoens being the Lounge bar and the Eugenia Coffee Shop severing multi cuisine. There is also the Tea lounge to savour your tea-buds.
The Taj Exotica is aptly divided into the main hotel housing the spacious deluxe and luxury rooms and the two and four bedroom villas as standalone units. To book the taj exotica hotel, Click here
(4) Park Hyatt Goa Resorts and Spa is a stunningly beautiful world class facility abounding on over forty five acres of lush green gardens reveling on the beachfront. Located on the Arossim beach in South Goa, the property is around a 15 minute drive from the Dabolim airport. The Park Hyatt Goa has embraced an ethnic village concept and is equipped with extensive spa facilities with its ambience reflecting a creation of a luxury boutique hotel while coupling some great amenities with the exotic attractions of a resort.
The Park Hyatt has articulately designed spacious rooms bearing a distinct colonial touch. The hotel room is equipped with luxurious bathrooms, sunken bath tubs studded with rain showers and some have high vaulted ceilings while others overlook a hidden garden.
In the middle of the resort property there is a assortment of restaurants offering a wide variety of tasteful delights to tempt every palate.So from the juice bar to the Aquamarine pool bar, you have a wide choice. You have the Praia de Luz which is the Wine bar, the Miranda which has the traditional Goan essence to it, the Sambar which is a unique vegetarian counter, the Masala an Indian specialty restaurant, the Bakery, a Market grill and Da Luigi the Italian specialty restaurant.
To enjoy the hospitality and the joy of the rooms and suites at the Park Hyatt Goa Resorts and Spa, click here
(5) The Alila Diwa Goa Resort is a unique city hotel and resort and among the new entrants in Goa, nested on the beautiful Majorda Beach in South Goa. A stylishly designed resort, it a has a relaxing outlook to its super hospitality and endeavours to constantly create valued customer experiences to cherish, by continuously striving to set new standards in lifestyle.
Alila derives its name form the Sanskrit language which means “surprise” which the hotel believes is a reflection of its property and suitably summarises the reaction of their guests upon arrival and throughout their stay at the Alila Goa
A Holiday at the Alila resorts is a memorable experience of getting closer to local culture for a complete feel of Goa. Whatever may be your personality, the Alila offers you an opportunity to delight yourself in local Goan indulgences while treating you to some enchanting cuisine, pampering your well being with some ancient healing art forms or simply gushing you into the world of adventure sports on the beach fronts. Alila can drive an inspiration in your holidaymaking making it worth the joy of being in Goa.
Located hardly at a distance of 13 kms from the Dabolim airport, Alila promises a soothingly relaxing ambience amidst the serenity of a landscape of lush, green paddy plantations . So if your reason to be in Goa is for a romantic getaway, a family entertainer or a routine holiday, the Alila Diwa’s 106 room splendor and grandeur of 8 family suites offer luxurious space, tranquility and great comfort. If you wish to make your holiday at the Alila Diwa resort Goa, click here.